From the Kitchen of Caroline Ipeelie
(Serves approximately 10 bowls, so add ingredients for a bigger crowd.)
• 4 cups caribou, diced into chunks (You can add more or less depending on how meaty you want it.)
• 8 cups water
• 5 potatoes, cut up into chunks (You can use turnip instead or both.)
• 4 carrots, peeled and cut up
• 1 onion, cut up
• 1 bag of baby Brussel sprouts
• 1 box of Lipton tomato vegetable soup mix
• Dash of salt and pepper
• Wash all vegetables, cut and mix with caribou chunks into pot of water.
• Turn stove top onto medium and place pot of stew on. Add soup mix.
• Constantly stir and mix. Once it starts to boil, let boil until veggies are soft.
• Cool down and serve.